MathSolver For Senior School
MathSolver helps to solve mathematical problems provided by the user. It provides adequate workings to support answers; and this happens on-the-fly.
It has 8 topics, 34 sub-topics and 234 illustrative examples. It is suitable for SSS1, 2 and 3.
MathSolver can be used as follows:
- As a scientific calculator
- To learn a topic in Math from the following topics , Number Bases, Algebra, Polynomials, Inequalities, Graphs, Calculus, Statistics.
- To get detailed workings to exercises or assignment
- To verify solutions to mathematical problems
- To perform basic data analysis
- To visualize mathematical model/equation graphically
- To generate printable graphs and charts from mathematical functions or statistical data
MathSolver currently runs on Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW IT WORKS
MathSolver is a desktop Windows application. It requires an activation key to unlock all its functionalities. The download link as well as the activation PIN will be sent to your email address after payment. The download link contains a zip file. To install the application, start by clicking setup.exe in the zip file.
Below are some screenshots.
More from this Vendor